Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, January 28, 2005


Too Many Good Ideas

"It seemed like a good idea at the time, but when he wound up dead, he decided he wasn't ready for the afterlife after all." --Nobius Black

Some men have too many good ideas: Warren Ellis's podcast mixtape is one of them.

I just finished another Warren Ellis tribute zine for the APA. Just need to mail it off.

Wish me luck, I test for my Red Belt tomorrow.

And the situation at work just keeps getting worse, it's one of the reasons I haven't been writing enough lately. Stress. They eliminated my defacto supervisor today. Pray I'm not next.

-posted by Nobius 9:30 PM #
Comments: "
Red belt test. like in martial arts? guess i must have missed a post or two that explained.

Well, best of luck to ya anyways!
 
" "
Derek,

Yes, I take the martial art Aikido.

It's a lot of fun, someday when I can afford to buy my own house (we rent right now), I even plan on having a dojo in it for me to train and teach. Right now, my living room is my dojo. LOL...look out for that lamp! :)
 
" Post a Comment