Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 29, 2005


Read

As the sidebar says, the main book I'm reading right now is my daughter's copy of A Wrinkle In Time. I'm still reading the book about the Constitutional Convention too but not everyday like the other one.

I love books. They're like old friends. So many fond memories. I think I want to marry one. :)

What are you reading?

-posted by Nobius 9:28 AM #
Comments: "
well i just finished reading my intire history notes over and over..

now i'll have to move on to my math, media studies and phyics.. yippie. gah i'll be glad when im done with these exams.
 
" "
I just finished Best in Show: The Films of Christopher Guest and Company by John Kenneth Muir, an excellent overview of the filmmaker's work. I'm now reading a collection of short stories by minimalist writer Amy Hempel titled Tumble Home, and then will start on a biography of American avant garde composer Harry Partch by Bob Gilmore.

Steve
 
" "
Derek....

I remember those days of schoolwork, can't say I miss them.

Steve,

The books sound great. Will be reviewing them in the APA?
 
" "
Perhaps I'll review the books, if I get the chance to write a zine. I finally have a second opinion about my surgery scheduled for Feb. 3. Could surgery finally happen? I don't know anymore.

Bob Dylan is opening his latest tour with three shows in Seattle in March. By then, I'll probably be recovering from surgery at best, or still be in pain at worst, so I doubt I'll be able to go. I'm a bit upset.

Steve
 
" "
Steve,

I really feel for you man. It must be terrible what you're going through. Terrible.

You are such a good person and so talented. Why do all the good people have problems and the assholes rule the world?
 
" Post a Comment