Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 02, 2005


Read

"I just needed to realign." -- Godsmack

Currently reading another Laurell Hamilton book: The Laughing Corpse.

My wife has a couple of intriguing looking books I want to read including The Art of Amy Brown. She's practicing her artwork now so that she can become rich and famous like Amy. Then Kalisa can support me in the lifestyle to which I'd like to become accustom to....or she could leave me for Johnny Depp after meeting him at one her art shows. :)

More poetry soon. And I'm thinking about a piece of fiction that involves an Angel, a kiss, and something darker than the night.

Have you read the new Books of Magic comic series yet? Very cool adult stuff. The suicide spellers have to be the most disturbing.

And by the way, what are you reading?

-posted by Nobius 10:53 PM #
Comments: "
Surprisingly, I'm not reading any books at the moment, though I want to read that new book on Christopher Guest's films. Just reading magazines: The new issues of Uncut and Oxford American(which is back after folding something like three times now).

Steve
 
" "
right now I'm reading Fight Club again. Then onto The Rebel Sell. Then into some more Chuck Palahnuik books, i just cant get enough of that dark nihilist!
 
" "
Right now I'm reading A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin. Next I'll move on to Writer of the Purple Rage by my 2nd favorite author, Joe R. Lansdale.
 
" "
I read Palahniuk's Lullaby a little while ago and have his Stranger than Fiction on order. Good stuff.

Steve
 
" "
The Da Vinci Code -Dan Brown
So far, a very good book.

Andrew
 
" "
Wow quite a collection there from you all. I might have to check a few of those out from the librayry, etc.

Steve, tell me about those magazines, I'm not familiar with either.

Thanks everyone for taking the time to post.

-N
 
" Post a Comment