Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 09, 2005


Poet's Market

I'm also currently skimming an older copy of the Poet's Market my friend Jase Goodman loaned me.

Found a number of interesting listings including Abbey Cheapochapbooks. "They want poetry that does for the mind what the first sip of Molson ale does for the palate." From reading the listing it sounds like this is a photocopied chapbook...kind of like the APA. Though it may be a small press run, I emailed the publisher.

I am looking for a poetry forum on the internet to submit some work too. I had some success with Yahoo's Cafe Poetry however the moderator sensors and much of my work never got posted with no explanation. When I tried contacting the moderator, I got no response. I've done some GOOGLE searches, etc but then thought one of you might have some ideas.

By the way, a chapbook is a small book or pamphlet containing poems, ballads, stories, or religious tracts. The concept interests me very much.

-posted by Nobius 1:30 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment