Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 15, 2005


Meanwhile on Planet Earth

Hmm...where did that title come from? The things a sleep deprived mind comes up with.

I'll post more soon but I just wanted to mention that I picked up another Apparat comic today (which I haven't yet read) and I bought Frank Ironwine last week. Until I get around to reviewing Ironwine I'll only say it was okay. However, I'm still intrigued by the concept of Warren Ellis publishing a group of imaginary first issues with an imaginary comic company.

This is the kind of thing that can make comics fun again, no matter what type of comics. (No superheroes in Apparat.)

And I had another thought as I finish my second Warren Ellis fanzine/tribute zine...I want to be the Warren Ellis of poetry writing. Or at least the Alan Moore.

I'm going to be doing things that will make poetry fun and unique. Poetry stunts and the like. Don't believe me?

Stay tuned.

-posted by Nobius 6:10 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment