Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, January 26, 2005


Link Monster

"Bloody hands seem so divine." -- Soil

More original writing soon, until then, here's some good links:

Steve Grant discusses why Birds of Prey was a well launched comic and others are not. I definitely agree with him on this article, and I think miniseries and one shots are the best way to start a new series.

A search engine relationship chart.

Brent Spinner defends Star Trek: Nemesis which I feel was the best Trek film.

A page about the never fully appreciated LOGO programming language. I think this is a great way to get kids into programming and understanding computers.

100 words and pictures that define the world. Not sure how often it's updated but very neat.

Hmm...gotta go to work. Actually, I've got a few more, I'll be posting soon.

-posted by Nobius 9:29 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment