Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 01, 2005


Happy New Year

I couldn't say it better myself so I'll let the great Neil Gaiman say it for me:

"May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness. I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful, and don't forget to make some art -- write or draw or build or sing or live as only you can. And I hope, somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself."

Happy New Year!

-posted by Nobius 3:54 PM #
Comments: "
neat quote!

have a great new year!
 
" "
You too!
 
" "
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You, too, too. Lord, everybody wants a pat on the head. (Me, too.) You've done some good work this year, Nobius, and the rest of it won't permanently damage you.
 
" "
Ron...

Thanks.

I think.

:)
 
" Post a Comment