Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, January 29, 2005


Editor Underground Publisher

Chalk this under career choices: I'd be a great editor or underground publisher.

And that gives me some ideas.

Stay tuned.

-posted by Nobius 9:40 AM #
Comments: "
Don't tell me to stay tuned, I'm always staying tuned. If I weren't staying tuned, I wouldn't know what you just said! Of course, I'm not always In Tune, but that's a different matter. Now I forgot what I was going to tell you. Now you know what geniuses you have reading your blog. Oh, by the way, I'll return your creativity when I get through with it. As you can see, I'm wearing thin working only under my own power. Just imagine you just heard the sound of Woody Woodpecker laughing as he bounces off into the sunset.
 
" "
*IF* you don't give my creativity back...
I'm telling mom!

LOL...I know you're reading my BLOG Ron and I appreciate it.

-N
 
" Post a Comment