Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 16, 2005


Death Metal Karoke

Death Metal Karoke. No lie. Now follow the bouncing ball!

Ripped from Random Acts of Discombobulation.

-posted by Nobius 1:23 PM #
Comments: "
Thanks for stopping by!
 
" "
lol, im sure the ball just flys across at some points?

btw, i posted that poem i had published that i was talking to you about.
 
" "
What poem? Who is this? I'm so confused!
 
" "
Oh..Derek ...it's you...why did you post as anonymous.

It was a good touching piece of work you wrote.

Your work is great.

Keep writing.
 
" "
Yup, was me. Im not sure what happened, Blogger just signed me out and I didnt notice until i went to edit my blog and had to sign in. I left a bunch of anonyous posts around the blog world and was trying to track them down.
 
" Post a Comment