Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, January 09, 2005


Another Ellis thought

I have to wonder why Warren Ellis has never appeared in a collection like Year's Best Science Fiction. I love those things.

I think someday I'll appear in one.

Like a magic trick.

-posted by Nobius 6:46 PM #
Comments: "
I hope to get into some kind of book. I have already. But it isn't a well know book at all. It was sort of like a Chicken soup for the soul type thing.. but inspirational writting for organ donations type thing.

My cousin died and donated all her usuable organs. I wrote some poem on the way back from the visitation (i was like 11 i think) and my mom sent it in.. it got published, I'll have to put it on my blog sometime.
 
" "
That's an interesting story Derek. You should post it. BTW...I'm big on organ donation, I think everyone should do it.
 
" Post a Comment