Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, December 19, 2004


Talk

Most of the talk is about
The Wolf not the sheep.
Sharp teeth control.
Words can eat you alive.
Vows can break.
The kiss's promise held rings to fire
Love was burned away.
Not friends after all.

In my long silence,
I did not cry out.
(Even when it hurt.)
I did not stop you.
(How could I?)
I just let you.
(I should of stopped you.)

Her broken mirror gives back my face in pieces.
Prisoner of my desire.
Man is only meant for yesterday
Even if I do not want to die today.
Leaving the rope
Yet the *gasp* and *gossip* still belong to that woman!

-posted by Nobius 1:40 AM #
Comments: "
"Her broken mirror gives back my face in pieces"

thats a great line.
 
" "
Derek...thanks!

I liked that line too. This one was about an exlover many years ago. And even though she broke my heart, I was the bad guy for leaving so to speak.
 
" "
funny how that works eh. they leave you and youre the bad guy.. psh, women. :p
 
" "
Though I don't know about Canada in America it seems, the man is always the bad guy. But instead of letting the bitterness stew inside of me, I write poetry.
 
" Post a Comment