Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, December 15, 2004


Melvins Covers

I hope Kalisa's reading this. 'Cus honey I want lots and lots of Melvins CD's for X-mas. And I've been such a good boy.

From their official website, here's a listing of songs they've covered. Awesomely eclectic. When I saw them earlier this year, they opened with I Wanna Hold Your Hand! It was so excellent, and so unlike the original. On their most recent album (which I don't have...hint, hint), they cover KISS's Goin' Blind. I've got this thing for cover songs, you know.

Anyway, if you ever get a chance to check the Melvins out, do so. There is not another band on Earth quite like them. And they sure is shit ain't corporate hard core.

-posted by Nobius 10:44 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment