Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 09, 2004


Make Me Real

"Forclosure of a Dream. Those visions never cease. Until all is lost..." --Megadeth

If I could sum up this past year in one word, it would be: identity. The thing I have found again. More on that in an upcoming post and a BRC article.

Unfortunately, I have to leave for work. I also have another flash fiction piece to post that is almost complete. Blood Nation is finally taking form in my head, now it is time to give it shape on paper. The Mage is waiting for it all, talking to me. Telling my head, "Make me real. Or make me nothing."

-posted by Nobius 9:45 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment