Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, December 05, 2004


E-books

Free e-books: E-book reader/promo. I do wonder will print media ever cease to exist, or drastically change because of e-books? Only time, will tell. I do however think that books-on-demand will change the face of "new" bookstores and places like Amazon.

-posted by Nobius 1:49 PM #
Comments: "
I dig high tech, but for reading my favorite way is still to grab something in print and sprawl across my bed. I have an old 19" crt monitor which weighs about as much as a newborn rhino, so I'm sticking with paperbacks in order to avoid a hernia.
 
" "
I have to agree...whether it's on your monitor or in an e-book reader or PDA, reading from a screen is not like reading from a book. Stastics show people read 25% slower from a monitor than from a book. Books won't disappear but what direction(s) will print media take and favor is what I'd like to find out.
 
" Post a Comment