Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 09, 2004


Dimebag

The Dimebag is gone.

It is a sad day.

God bless his family and all the families that lost someone in the shooting.

And if Darrell gave us one gift: Long live the metal.

-posted by Nobius 11:18 PM #
Comments: "
Awful news. A band just playing a show. No one's supposed to die over such a thing. And 24 years to the day after John Lennon's death too.

Steve
 
" "
Steve,

Pantera and I go way back. I've been a fan of Dimebag and the crew since Cowboys from Hell. I've seen Pantera in the neighborhood of six times.

Dimebag would always come to one of the local clubs after shows here becasue a local tribute band that he was friends with always played, he'd hop up on stage and play with them. I was luck enough to see this once. He seemed like a hell of a guy.

I just heard him in a Damage Plan interview a few weeks ago, which is another fine metal band.

Died in a simlar way to Lennon too..., I heard today on the news that the gunmen thought Pantera was stealing his identity and music.

And then I get home tonight to find out a cousin of mine has passed in a very heinous way. Though he and I weren't close, I am relatively close to my other cousin. His sister. She's devastated. I pray for the family now too.

Some weeks, you just can't win.
 
" Post a Comment