Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, December 18, 2004


Button Maker

I asked Ron how he did the RSS Feed button on his BLOG. He gave me good code to do it via a table. But then my mind started working. (Which is a dangerous thing. Might be why I smell something burning.) And maybe, I'm smarter than I think. (That is when I think).

Found this link via Google: Adam Kalsey Group Button Maker. (You can Google anything. The search term was: RSS Buttonmaker.)

I essentially recopied the code for my Bloglines subscription button replacing their image and link with my new ones. I then uploaded the button graphic to my file server.

And the results: An honest to God working button from scratch! Check it out on the side bar.

Very cool. Here's the image I made:

Time to go and caress my inner-Geek.

-posted by Nobius 11:36 PM #
Comments: "
That's better, because it matches up nicely in style, size, colors with your Bloglines subscription button. Of course, I've never figured out why anybody would want to see all those paragraphs run together in one giant blur of a paragraph. The only use i see in it is for someone who knows what to do with it to copy the RSS address out of the Internet address box and go tell it to their RSS feeder. It's simple enough, but I bet there isn't anything at all simple-looking about it to someone doing it for the first time! I remember when the Bloglines reader confused the hell out of me four times a day.
 
" "
Yea, we've come a long way.

Very long.
 
" Post a Comment