Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, December 02, 2004


Book Surfer

Finally finished Maps in the Mirror which was a great book. I'll write a review of it either here or in my Blue Rabbit Chronicles zine.

Starting Laurell K. Hamilton's Guilty Pleasures and I've also got a copy of a Marvel Masterworks: Spiderman that I've started. Oh, and let's not forget I just finished another Warren Ellis Transmetropolitan collection.

Now if I only had the time to read all the books I want to.

-posted by Nobius 10:30 PM #
Comments: "
too many books, not enough time.. im reading Fight Club again. Man i love that book, probably more then in love the movie. which is saying alot cuz fight club is my favourite movie.
 
" "
I'll have to read Fight Club someday. Chuck has a great website. I read a story of his in Playboy (It isn't often I get to looking beyond Ms. May...good thing my wife doesn't mind..lol) and it was great. I'll just say it was about a boy, a swimming pool, and sitting. Ewww...I'm getting the heebeejeebies already thinking about it.
 
" "
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
" "
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
" "
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
" "
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
" "
Nothing like a comment being posted five times.
 
" Post a Comment