Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, November 14, 2004


Unreal

This is a rewrite of a poem that appeared previously here.

"Unreal"

Smoke
Mirrors
Magic
(Magician’s slight of hand.)
None of this is real.

Love
Pain
Death
It’s only how I feel.
Me-
My illusion--out of hand.

(The words are card tricks.)

Hiding behind him
Is hiding behind Nobius.
He stops the bullets.
Then makes me smile.
A special word.
“Abracadabra”
Everything I wanted to be.

See how they steal…

Superman saves.
But the chest size ‘S’ is for shame.
What do I want?
I don’t know.
Who am I?
Clearly, the one to blame.

Soul blood is ink.
Blotted words create poetry.
Writing tells me just who I am.
A rabbit out of the hat.
Yet truth lies in the mind…

Poof!
I'm so *unreal*.
I’m all in my head.
Wave the wand!
It’s just a pen.

See how I steal.
Please don’t see the trick.
A sawed in half muse,
Does not always go…
Back together again

And maybe tonight,
Matt needs your applause.
(My –I- made of me.)
I want to be...

The Real Me.
The Star of the Show.
The wizard not the magic.

-posted by Nobius 1:02 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment