Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, November 25, 2004


Thanksgiving

"You don't wanna beg or plead at all." --WASP

"I would love to love the world again; for the very first time." --Nobius Black


I'll make this quick. I am thankful for a lot of things. Here's just a few in no particular order:

Aikido. Returning to the martial arts this year has helped me to lose eighty pounds while bringing my brother Michael and I closer. It has also given me something positive to work for, helped me to release a lot of negative energy, and garnered me respect from friends, family, and strangers alike. (Just wear the uniform into the gas station and see the reactions.)

My return to writing over the past year and a half. Through it I've created this BLOG, my live journal, my zine Blue Rabbit Chronicles, and joined the APA Centauri. I can't tell you how good it's been for me. I love to create and write. And a few people even enjoy my work. :) On top of that, I've met a lot of new people as well.

For the realization this year of who I really am. And not running from it. I am a father, writer/poet, sales person, martial artist, metal head/music lover, reader, and comic book nut. Amongst other things. I like me, for the first time in a long time. And I'm okay--I don't need a God/religion or anyone else for that matter to tell me who to be.

I'm thankful for my new job. I am learning life long skills that can not only take me further in my current job but afterwards as well.

I am thankful that though I'm hardly wealthy, my needs are met. God bless the poor.

Most of all I'm thankful for my wife and kids. Whom I love with all my heart. I'm so lucky to have them, not the other way around.

-posted by Nobius 8:24 PM #
Comments: "
nobius --

i wish i had written that.

matt
 
" "
Matt, thank you. I appreciate that. You write a hell of a BLOG my friend. I think you should work on a book deal. :)
 
" "
excellent post! its awesome that you feel that way, some people go through their intire lives and never do
 
" "
You rule! Good luck with the new job.
 
" "
Thanks everyone. I think I rule too. :)
 
" Post a Comment