Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, November 20, 2004


Stuff

"There she goes and I'm on the ground." --Default

"Can't you see that I'm here inside?" --Lacuna's Coil


Found an old box of comics that I didn't realize I had today. There's quite a few gems in it. Had to bag, back, and seal them all. Took my wife and I two hours. Now, I've got a pristine copy of X-men 296 sitting right here that I'm about to read. It's part of the X-Cutioner's Song.

From the X-men, I've culled an idea spawned by the Sentinels. I am imagining metal angels that protect us all. Who are they? Where did they come from? And why do they kill? Not sure where's it's going but rest assured it will go somewhere.

I'd still love to do some comics if I could find a dedicated artist(s). I want to create both one shot type stories and franchises. Something for my kids would be nice too. Who knows maybe I can create the next Yugi-Oh?

However working on my poetry is always first, because I am, if not by desire then by nature a poet. Think I'll be putting together a collection of poetry called Rational Animals. And yes, the title is an oxymoron. :)

Think I may be starting a third blog once my Live Journal has more of my original work archived. It'll be a Warren Ellis fan site type blog called The Filthy Assistant. What else?

Did I mention I've lost eighty pounds now?

Got some links to throw at you: Google Scholar, MSN Search, and info on the Apparat books.

Better go, time to read.

-posted by Nobius 10:59 PM #
Comments: "
80 pounds is great, assuming it's not repeatedly the same two or three pounds. I don't know about you, but I love complaining that my clothes don't fit because I'm too skinny for them.
 
" "
congratulations!

matt
 
" "
Thanks everyone. And Grant good to see you again.
 
" Post a Comment