Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, November 24, 2004


Star Wars: Battlefront and Destiny?

"Don't obsess with the process of falling to dust." --Curiosity Valentine

Played a demo of Star Wars: Battlefront for X-box last night. Very cool. Getting into the AT-ST and blowing **** apart had to be the best. Not followed far by jumping on a speeder bike and wrecking havoc. X-box Magazine is worth every penny and each issue comes with a demo disk.

I want to know how I can get a job there. X-Box Magazine even has a guy who's job is to edit the demo disk. How cool is that? And how hard can it be?

I used to think dream jobs like that were just that...a dream. Now, I know better.

My destiny is rising and now I must catch it.

Or die.

-posted by Nobius 9:18 AM #
Comments: "
there must be a hundred star wars games..

i still love jedi knight 2: jedi outcast. just something about walking into a room of storm troopers and picking them up and throwing them around and choking em..
 
" "
There are a lot of great Star Wars games and have been for a long time. :) My favorite thus far is Jedi Apprentice. Cool shit indeed.
 
" "
Happy Thanksgiving.
 
" "
And a happy one to you also.

-Nobius
 
" Post a Comment