Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004


Halos

Where is my city
When you break the butterfly
And die dead enough?

Take it while you can.
Miracles are cruel.
I love your story.
Goodbyes are long.
It's okay to breathe.

Off He goes
It all comes together
So far from Heaven
The Halo is on.
Where do you hide
The sins from God?
With these wings,
About to fly. (Or fall.)
But don't tell Molly,
I am about to break her heart.

She found the moment that made me explode.
So helpless --am I--
Hold my eyes open
So I can see the end.
Then go home.

But it all feels like we do
Feels
Just the same
As yesterday.
When time forgot.
Everything you were.

Nuclear white
And halos
Blinding me out,
When I should sleep.
Words run white.

It all feels like we do
And feels just the same
As yesterday.

-posted by Nobius 2:10 AM #
Comments: "
Thank you. Thank you very much. <--Best Elvis voice.

Writing is a part of me. And it is part of my life's work. LOL...even if I never get paid to do it.
 
" Post a Comment