Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, November 20, 2004


Ghosts

It's lonely here
In my head.
Can't figure out
Just where I'm supposed to go.
(No one tells me.)
Or what it is I'm supposed to be.
(Something great.)

I'm so down.
Poetry's a bore.
Words within words
Clarity never bring
Only obscurity
And more memories of him.
A ghost can only haunt.

Angels never talk
Even when caught.
They just watch
While I turn to sand.

Love during wartime.
An answer to our own problems.
I'm so down.
Should be used to the cold by now.
Winter, hearts, and icicles.
Bullets never freeze.

When did the future turn out wrong?
The moment I stepped in.
Can never go back again.
(It's eating me alive.)

And my girl doesn't want me anymore.
Instead of a kiss she just says,
"Your too black man.
Back off,
I'm with the ghost."

-posted by Nobius 6:56 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment