Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, November 09, 2004


Epiphany Prayers

Today was the greatest of epihanies.
Seven headed truths came to me during meditation.
I am not my own.
I saw it on the news.
I saw it in my dreams.

My first born was want.
(I want to be a writer.)
Anything is possible to a child.
(It's why I love mine so.)
Youth is a great miracle.
Doubt tried to take mine like Passover.
Daily bread tried to take me over.
Authors strangle easily.
Man gives up desire.
Bleeds away hopes.

Behold, the blood was at the door!
(I had only forgotten what it was I wanted to be.)
Now everything changes, selah.
One with the words forever.
This is what -I- am.

Do not bare the false
Nor be the false.
Machines care not for you.
A new commandment:
Thou shalt not be a company man.
(Machines care not for you.)

There can only be this man.
One man.
The writer.
With his way.
This is my salvation.

Even when lost.

Amen to the Lord.
Pick up the pen.
Truth is setting me...
Forever.

-posted by Nobius 1:01 AM #
Comments: "
How Ya doing Hope your having a good day. Your blog is most interesting. I was looking for pray for peace related stuff when i came across it. thanks for the read. I have a site that may interest you come and visit sometime, pray for peacethanks again.
 
" Post a Comment