Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, October 20, 2004


The TV Never Turns Off and other Mischief

So, I read another Card short story in which a man's television can never be turned off.

Ever.

It's the law.

Government programming.

That's a hell of a problem. And a hell of a concept, may be one I can use.

And in other "damn, why didn't I think of that" news...check out Think Geek.

Just added another artist very different from my normal genres to the Misery Signal. Meet Hoyt Axton writer of the ever classic Jealous Man. "You got the knife. I got the gun. Come on boy we're gonna have a little fun."

-posted by Nobius 1:16 PM #
Comments: "
That's Hoyt Axton to you, bubba. Old Hoyt was a pretty cool artist for a country twanger. I don't know if he was ever a folkie, but that's where I first encountered all his songs, being sung by folksingers in coffee houses in the late sixties/early seventies.

"Well, it was thunderin
and a thunderin and a lightnin'
on the day that this poor boy was born..."
 
" "
LOL...I'll fix the post so his name is right. Anyway, not sure now much of his music I'll like but I do like what I've heard.
 
" "
thatd kinda blow if you couldnt turn the tv off.. id just put a blanket over it and mute it.. i only use my tv for movies and games now.. cant stand anything else on it
 
" "
Derek...

I don't watch much TV myself. When I do it is usally the news. I'm a self professed news junkie.

-N
 
" Post a Comment