Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, October 13, 2004


The Stacked Deck

I'm looking for a copy of a Teen Titans fan fiction book called, "The Stacked Deck". It was written by the Titan Talk A.P.A.

I've scoured the Titans boards, etc and had no luck. Does anyone have any ideas. I once heard it is the longest piece of fan fiction ever written.

And I want to read it.

-posted by Nobius 11:53 PM #
Comments: "
I've been looking for a copy for about ten years now.

Man, I wish I could find one.
 
" "
Published in TitanTalk 24, January 1987, by Susan Parker and Susanna Doyle. 229 pages. An amazing story. I do not own one, but I did borrow a copy to read... a long time ago...
 
" Post a Comment