Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, October 29, 2004


Perfect Machines

Perfect Machines

Even Love knows
Every thing dies.
Automaton truth
Amongst man made lies.
How can I be lonely here
With all the Perfect Machines?
Who never think.

A melting mirror means
You don't see you the way you really are.
The way you were meant to be.
-So beautiful-
Now so cold.
Don't turn out your light.

Suicide is easy
When you're not thinking about the end.
And if Sleeping Beauty knew truth
She'd of chose to sleep forever.

Waking up wounded isn't easy.
The world is on fire.
It's all your fault!

I'm looking for my peace but
Death clings to us like scent.
A passion.
Man loves to die.
Perfect Machines made
The Grave Side
My side.

I only hope
I'll know
When to leave the stage.

-posted by Nobius 1:12 AM #
Comments: "
I like this one after only one reading! I'm not very comfortable with the "she'd of chose" wording, though. I know what it means, but my friend the English prof would hit me with three hammers if I tried it on her. But the rest is nice, it moves along clippity clip.
 
" "
Ron, thanks. I like it too. The English Prof would probably black ball me for nearly everything...if not style then content.
 
" Post a Comment