Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, October 28, 2004


Even more Misc

More writing soon. Just finished my next BRC so if you ain't in the APA, you ain't seeing my new stuff yet. LOL.

Just downloaded some neat ebooks here: The B.O.M.B. Really looking forward to the Virtual Assistant book.

I'm about to go read quite possibly the best short fiction story ever written. Orson Scott Card's A Cross Country Road Trip To Kill Richard Nixon. This story is going to make it into another APA project of mine.

I'm looking for a copy of Warren Ellis's BAD SIGNAL that contains a script of Sherlock Holmes and Watson meeting for the first time. If anyone has it or can find it, I'd be greatly in your debt.

-posted by Nobius 11:25 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment