Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, October 30, 2004


Do it Yourself HTML

Still need to get a good HTML book but I am learning it slowly but surely. Fixed the post page function I believe, so GOOGLE should fully index my site by individual posts now rather than a whole month's page.

Essentially, GOOGLE was only archiving posts that had user comments on them. With a little tweaking, figured out there was a piece of code missing from my non-commented posts.

Now, in a couple of weeks, should know if it worked for sure. But GOOGLE does seem to crawl me twice a week. So maybe sooner.

Who knows maybe I can learn this programming type thing.

-posted by Nobius 1:22 PM #
Comments: "
html's not that bad eh. i used to know it very well.. now ive forgotten most.. really its a lot of copying and pasteing tags inside other tags
 
" "
LOL...but I really need to get around to buying a reference book. I'm a "book learner" kind of guy.
 
" Post a Comment