Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, October 12, 2004


Dance

I once danced with a girl so beautiful that only the Gods could behold her without falling in love. And even then...

She was the dream that every man dreams. Long chestnut hair, supple skin, big brown eyes, perfectly formed hips, and a mouth for pleasure. So fair and comely. So sweet and lovely.

Time passed in rain and night. It was a waltz that could not go on forever. I pulled her so close. Held her so tight. As if she could feel, the whole in my heart and not just the beating of my chest.

When the music stopped, her lips uttered an end of an epoch. The world stopped. She said, "I have a secret Nobius. Dearest Nobi. My real name is Mother. Don't let your star fall baby. You'll always shine. They just don't know. Don't let it..." Her voice was satin.

In a faint whisper I heard the last word, "Fall."

Then there was only me...

And the rain...

-posted by Nobius 1:49 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment