Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, September 12, 2004


Template Changes Update

It seems that BLOGGER doesn't automatically turn on old posts once you install commenting?? So, I have to do it manually for a couple of hundred posts if I want it on...fun, fun! However, according to BLOGGER's online help, there is a bug in BLOGGER right now and it will only go back 300 posts. So half my blog will not have commenting until that is fixed. It also means I can't edit that part of my BLOG if I want to make changes. Hopefully, they'll get this all fixed.

But, hey, at least I figured it all out on my own.

-posted by Nobius 1:50 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment