Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, September 06, 2004


Service Pack From Hell

Once again I'm trying to install a major upgrade to Windows that tells me I don't have a legitimate copy of Windows XP. The thing is...I do. In fact, when I tried to install Service Pack One I received the same error message several times over a few months and then one day...like magic...it was installed. It asks me for my "authentification" number which I don't have and then tells me I "may" have a pirated copy of Windows.

Of course, in my mind, I either have a pirated copy or I don't. Geez...there I go using common sense again.

Bill Gates, if you're reading, I just want you to know this: I hate your technology, your automatic updates that never work, your virus prone software, and most of all your net framework.

I've spent countless hours trying to update Windows XP since I got it so that I don't get a virus (several of which I have gotten mind you). No wonder, people pay my friend Dennis to do this crap for them. Maybe I should too.

Don't call this one Service Pack Two...Call it The Service Pack from Hell.

-posted by Nobius 10:16 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment