Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, September 01, 2004


No Sleep

No Sleep.

Even before the funeral,
Dead to me
You were.
A pale faced zombie casting
Careless religious stones...
Letting me know,
My guilt.

There are no angels.
The truth and the light
Hang there with you.
In my mind.
I can not shake your noose.
It's why I don't sleep...
God, my guilt!

And in this life,
I crucified myself.
Again and again.
Still...
I forged a sea
Simply to be...
A man.
Living lost - but fighting
Becoming another memory.
-I- Pushed on.

Knowing
All the vampires smile
When the last blood
Is yours.

And time....
We are our own Leaders,
Impetus,
And God.
Don't fool yourself.

I push on...
Me and my guilt.
Don't want to be
Another memory.
It's why I don't sleep.

That may be the only compass
I ever need.

-posted by Nobius 2:29 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment