Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, September 06, 2004


More Melvins

Heard the Melvin's new album yesterday. Really good. It's metal and more. The highlight of the album is their cover of Kiss's Going Blind. Great rendition of it...in a slow metal grind way. And here I go getting back to talking about cover bands again. Months ago I promised you a post about my imaginary band Straight Jacket Sister and the cover songs we'd do. It's still coming...I may turn it into an Audiozine.

I will be at the Melvin's show next week. Can't wait. And I have two of their CD's sitting in the kitchen...on loan from a friend. Time to go jam because though it's Labor day elsewhere, today is a work day for me. Don't feel too bad...it's all OT for me plus I get paid for the holiday.

Also, have a post in the back of my mind about cell phones and the future of music.

-posted by Nobius 10:37 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment