Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, September 19, 2004


Head Sprung

this is an audio post - click to play


Head Sprung

Head Sprung
This is love like a gun.
I love the negativity
It's in my brain.
Like a cancer.
Soul searching left me alone.
Leave me
Here by the dust.
It will be my grave.
Look about the room.
The painting on the wall.
Beautiful padding...
The terror of it all.
And there's nothing left to break.

-posted by Nobius 1:41 AM #
Comments: "
im gonna take a stab at the last few lines.. your implying insanity and in one of those paddle rooms at the insilums..
 
" "
Yes, and it's based on somethings that happened to me. This one didn't really have any hidden meaning, it really let up to the last line that I love. Especially when I read it.
 
" "
Tried to post a comment here but I don't think it took. Derek...it is about an 'asylum'. Or at least the one in my head. The whole point of this poem was actually the last line. I really enjoy reading it. Have you tried audio blogger?
 
" "
Nice... speaks to me of the pleasure of expressing "dark" poetry... and also of the near-frustration of having a life that does not inspire "dark" thoughts... excellent ~JG~
 
" "
Jason....thank you! The good part is I do have a mind for dark things...the bad news is my mind is for dark things....:)
 
" Post a Comment