Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, September 29, 2004


Flash Fiction: President Blood

Even the Secret Service can't make you immune to the *bite*. Or save you from the *hunt*. No wall is high enough, no whole deep enough. Especially when we can walk through it all.

Nefarious did the deed. Nefarious made it happen. It was worth dying again. Losing him for our glorious cause.

And now our President pledges his allegiance in a whole new way. The blood and the Covenant are the constitution today. And tomorrow, all the world will bleed for us. For there are many ways to bring Eternal Dark to the land. And even more missiles.

-posted by Nobius 2:02 AM #
Comments: "
Heh. Very nice. Now go expand on this in a longer non-flash fiction. :)

Daki
 
" "
Then turn it into an epic.
...maybe throw in some mammalian protuberances in chapter 86.

Andrew.
 
" "
You're making me blush guys.

Most of my "Flash Fiction" of late has bee related to my ongoing concept 'Blood America'. It may end up as a larger entity, but it really is more suited to comics. And I have no artist. However, I like the vignettes so maybe it will just be many vignettes.
 
" "
wicked man. makes me wanna write more trust me. and i will
 
" "
Thanks Billy, if you like these there are a few more in my archives I could send you links too.

I have a few more ideas floating around for some stories but I can never seem to pull it all together.
 
" Post a Comment