Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, September 26, 2004


Blue Rabbits

"By the way, you're uninvited." -- Alanis Morissette

More original work soon, I'm currently working on my next Blue Rabbit Chronicles for the APA. But don't you be blue, we are currently recruiting new members. Email me if you're interested.

I have decided that I will again be focusing on the poetry aspect of my writing. It's what I do best, more importantly it's what I enjoy most. The audioblogs are also fun...expect more.

-posted by Nobius 3:41 PM #
Comments: "
You've missed me... I know.
I am a fickle fickle grrrrl!
 
" "
What's APA?
 
" "
It's an Amateur Publishing Association. I'll email you the link later.
 
" "
Barrie: drop me a line (andrewlane_5@hotmail.com) and I'll tell you all about APA.
I'm the Central Mailer - i.e. the schmuck who staples all the 'zines together and mails them out.
 
" "
Andrew...I did send her the link to the webpage and a couple of samples of my contributions so she could learn about us.
 
" "
sounds interesting..

kung fu fight is my middle name.. right after coward.. *flees*
 
" Post a Comment