Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 19, 2004


Template Changes

I need some BLOGGER template changes, and though I can do simple ones I've not been successful with major changes. I'm willing to barter/pay for someone to do them for me. This is what I need:

1) Get rid of Haloscan and add BLOGGER commenting.
2) Add a text box for my BLOG description: 'Thoughts fall out before the head explodes.'
3) All links in the link boxes open in new session of Explorer.
4) Add the new quick edit links.

That's really about it. They're not life changing. The real key piece is the BLOGGER commenting which I tried to install last night and nearly destroyed my template. Good thing for back ups!

If you're interested email: nobius at gmail.com.

Thanks

BTW...I did check out this site that may be just what I'm looking for: http://embellished.org/beautify.

Gonna cruise Amazon for some used HTML books or something here shortly. I can't memorize this stuff, I need a good reference. I'm HTML impaired.

-posted by Nobius 12:46 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment