Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, August 30, 2004


Read

Now reading Mary Shelley's Frakenstein. Never read it before but have enjoyed the mythos over the years. And because, by now, you know I'm going to ask it:

What are you reading?

-posted by Nobius 1:19 PM #
Comments: "
A little horror novel called "Come Closer" by Sara Gran. Perhaps a review in the next zine.

Steve
 
" "
Right now I'm reading your post.
Sheesh
 
" "
Tricia...good to see you again.

Steve...sounds interesting. I'd love for you to review it or some of the other books you've mentioned lately.
 
" "
Right now i'm reading 'Death on the Ice' it's about the huge Newfoundfound sealing disaster in 1914. For those not familiar. In March every year, Newfoundlanders would sail out to the ice flows and find the migrating harp seals and kill the baby seals for their pelts and fat. Pretty brutal, they would just run up and slaughter them, the pups were only a week or 2 old at that time of year and all they had to do was walk up and club them in the face.. But a group of sailers got left behind on the ice flows for 2 nights and a bunch died. Kinda of reminds me of Into Thin Air, that was another really good book, about the Everst disaster in 1996
 
" "
I love that kind of book.
Can I borrow it when you're done Derek?
 
" "
you know i would let ya tricia.. but its my aunts.. and you know ya live really far away and all :p
 
" "
Derek..thanks for the post. The books sound intersting. I've heard of 'Into thin Air' and read one similar to it about a guy who vanished in Alaska.
 
" "
Ah i believe the one youre thinking of is "into the wild" Written by the same man that wrote Into Thin Air. That also is a very good book.
 
" "
Yep...that was the book. That was the book. I loved it!
 
" "
Geez...I wish I had time to read a novel, but for now it's the Art and Strategy of Mediation. :P

~Nef
 
" "
Nef! Wow! Hello. I love your blog. We have very similar music tastes!
 
" Post a Comment