Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, August 15, 2004


Read

I'm reading another one of the kid's book's A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. It was adapted into a very touching movie in the mid 90's.

I love the author introduction: Frances Hodgson Burnett was born a story teller. Even as a young child, her greatest pleasure was in making up stories and acting them out, using her dolls as characters. She wrote over forty books, including the classic The Secret Garden.

I did something similar as a child myself and am working on letting the muse out.

Again I ask all of you, "What are you reading?"

-posted by Nobius 10:35 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment