Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, August 05, 2004


Patch management 101?

"Step Down. Step Down." -- Incubus

Patch Management 101 ....yeah right. For some reason, sometime ago the automatic update for Windows XP vanished off my system, and though I've reset it several times it doesn't work. Tried having the Windows update site scan my system for what I don't have and it gives me loads and loads of updates, many of which I know are installed. Help! Someone! All this tech's got my head spinning.

I need to get my computer skills updated including learning some HTML and Visual BASIC but I don't even know where to start. Does anyone have some good advice?

On vacation, next week so I'll be taking some time to write. I have a number of things that need to go up here still, and two APA contributions I want to finish and mail in.

Looks like I'll be getting a new position at work soon. I'm very excited. More on that later.

My Internet Radio addiction grows as I'm cuing up Md.45 and S.O.D. as well as loads of other bands I haven't even gotten a chance to hear yet. Working on my music review skills and I have some ideas to use them. You know what they say about all things tech: You love it, you hate it, you shoot it.

-posted by Nobius 12:58 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment