Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, August 24, 2004


Music News

Damage Plan and Shadows Fall to embark on new tour. Better start saving my pennies, these are two of my favorite new acts.

Nirvana's Krist Novosellic to go on a book signing tour. Definitely, I'll have to check that out. I still need to buy Kurt Cobain's Journals.

-posted by Nobius 12:53 AM #
Comments: "
About the second day I started work at the museum, I looked up from my computer and there was Krist, who said "Hi." I thought, "This is a pretty neat place to work!" Little did I know. . .

Steve
 
" "
Wow...that is a neat experience. I haven't really heard anything music wise from Krist since Kurt's death. Wonder what he's been up to.

How goes your job search?
 
" "
Krist had his own band a few years ago. Can't remember the name, but from what I read about them, it was very different from his previous work.

The job search? Frustrating. More about that in my next zine...

My brother bought tickets for Prince in Seattle Aug 30 and can't go so gave them to me. I'm going with my former supervisor at EMP, who's a big Prince fan. I can't say I've ever thought about seeing Prince in concert, but it should be fun.

Steve
 
" "
I know Krist was in a band with some 12 year olds a few years back. I hear it was really good. If you find out any of the names of his band, I'd love to know. I tried to GOOGLE him and didn't have any luck finding anything except Nirvana.

As for Prince, I'd probably never see him. However, he is quite talented and I know a lot of people who have seen him and loved it.

Again, good luck with your job search.
 
" "
Sweet 75 was the band with Krist that I was thinking of, but he was also apparently in Eyes Adrift. Both bands were pretty short-lived. More info here:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&sql=11:5st67ur080ja~T1

Steve
 
" "
Steve...

Is there no end to you knowlege? LOL.

Thank you!
 
" Post a Comment