Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, August 20, 2004


May Kay Ash

*Successful people take the attitude that there are no failures, just temporary setbacks. If you truly desire something, learn to stand up to any obstacle that may appear. Sometimes you must put 'Plan B' into operation when 'Plan A' isn't paying the rent."-- Mary Kay Ash (founder of May Kay Cosmetics)

Tried to email blog this from work when I ran across it this afternoon but that didn't work. Like this quote, as I evaluate how I can make more money in my life but still keep balanced. I've done a good job of being balanced for the first time in my life. I need to keep that but I have to do what I have to do as well. I need Plan B. Something will come together, I know it. And I did get that spiffy new position at work. I'll tell you more about that once it's "official".

And I did three audio blog posts last night that still haven't shown up. I wonder why?

UPDATE: I'll leave it all up so you can see. Amazingly, nearly everything appears except for two of my audio posts. Weird. And I have no idea why the one post ended up staying in purple. I think it's time to research and write The Idiot's guide to BLOGGER.

I am thinking of cool ideas that could be used with email blogging especially once images can be added.

-posted by Nobius 12:05 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment