Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, August 27, 2004


Learning HTML

Nobius is the way.

-posted by Nobius 12:08 AM #
Comments: "
Lunatic. Like teaching monkeys how to monkeybate, they'll never stop again! Marquees, however, have limited uses. In some cases, they can make you go blind. Well, almost. Use them sparingly and mostly in small places or you'll make everybody dizzy. You know you can make them do a few variations, I guess. See my "Shauna's Toy" tricks in Southern Exposure. They're in there somewhere on one of the lists. Anyway, as an old Marqueebator, I recommend Caution.

You must have bought a book. Or not?
 
" "
I didn't get a book yet but found a good resource online. I'll BLOG it soon. I am getting a book though soon. It sucks to be broke.
 
" "
I use draac.com and http://members.aol.com/trixiegirl591003/index.htm

Lots of tutorials and copy paste fun stuff.
Plus that's where I get my music.

Tha Basid HTML guide is pretty good too.

Share... please.

Nobius is the way... straight to hell... least that's what my mama said.
 
" "
Your mother is wrong. Nobius is the truth, and the light. And the way.
 
" Post a Comment