Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, August 03, 2004


Forget

"Our days are never coming back" --System of a Down

"All are gone. All but one." --Megadeth


I've been a bit light on the BLOGGING lately. But, don't worry I haven't forgotten about it. In fact, I'm trying to block up some free time to work only on my creative writing...so many vampires...so little time.

Right now however, I'm using most of my free time to catch up on my reading. I literally have stacks of books that I'm trying to finish.

Been working on some stuff for the APA including my Warren Ellis Special.

I've also been fooling with my 'own' Yahoo: Launchcast internet radio station. Very, very cool sh*t indeed. This is one of the promises of the internet. I'll put the link up to it as soon as I've got my play list decided. But let me give you some hints, artists playing include A Perfect Circle, Tool, ProPain, Tori Amos, Slayer, Megadeth, System of a Down, Budgie, and Seether. Now how cool is that? I mean Tori playing between cuts by Sepultura and Misfits? Haaah...I luv this stuff! Something else, if you don't like the song that's playing you can skip right to the next one.

By the way, the station even has a name: The Misery Signal. And a slogan: The sound of pain...the soundtrack of a lifetime.

And no, I never smile.

Well, almost never. :)

-posted by Nobius 12:23 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment