Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, August 21, 2004


Comments Spock...Comments

And I have installed BLOGGER comments all by my little lonesome.

Goodbye Haloscan, hello emails notifications that I have posts!

Maybe I'm not so stupid.

It even allows me to turn commenting off and on by post.

The only downside I see is sometimes it takes a minute for the comments a user leaves to appear on the BLOG. Not yet sure, if I can delete individual comments.

And now, I will Vulcan neck pinch you all!

-posted by Nobius 11:58 PM #
Comments: "
Nobius is master of all.
 
" "
Gee, Anonymous is making comments that sound just like Nobius. Do you suppose...

Your posts are always short, even if many per day, so it's perfect; your comments don't appear a mile down from the top of your post the way it does on my long-winded posts.

I thought you could do it yourself, but I didn't want to argue with you when I myself was feeling damnably slow-witted. When I put my Blogger comments, I had the same trouble about having to insert the code for it in the template by hand. I'm glad you translated what the obtuse bastards meant and got it installed on your own. You'll be a better man for it, Gunga-din. Now you can remind me of how to do it when I decide to put them on TRS. I'm sure I will, I just don't know when.
 
" "
I'll help you out. I basically looked at one of their all ready done templates and used a little cut and paste action. LOL. I'm great at stealing code.

Aww damn it...my graphics just went down. Oh well.
 
" Post a Comment