Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, August 09, 2004


Black Cloud

"I can't make you love me. No matter how hard I try." --Quiet Riot

"Out of my way. I'm comin' like a freight train right on through you...Don't kill yourself to live." --Pro-Pain


And still further proof that no matter where I go, no matter what I do, the black cloud follows me.

In the middle of the night, a pipe on the upstairs bathroom sink exploded filling most of my living room ceiling with water. Of course, we were asleep, so Lord only knows how long this went on. My oldest daughter discovered this little gem about four something this morning and yours truly has been up ever since. Not sure if the TV or X-box is ruined, looks like the DVD player is toast. Funny thing is my Landlord was just over to fix it on Friday.

I hate clouds.

-posted by Nobius 8:58 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment