Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, August 18, 2004


Alice Cooper, Cell Phones, and ILM

I love The Misery Signal. Listening to Alice Cooper's Poison--one of the greatest songs ever. I mean it. Just heard Incubus's Talk Shows On Mute. This is too cool.

I had this thought in my head. In a few years, your cell phone will have the processing power of your computer. Someday, you may be able to use a cell to create the way Industrial, Light, and Magic creates Star Wars special effects today. The possibilities are endless.

I'd just be happy with streaming audio hardwired into my brain. A little something to drown out the screaming.

-posted by Nobius 12:11 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment