Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, July 22, 2004


RSS For Your Head

Every time I step into a library, walk into a book store, or buy a comic at the comic shop I have a similar recurring thought. What if I could read them all? Every last one. Or at the very least every book I want to read.

If only I were a smarter Burgess Meredith trapped in the Twilight Zone with a good pair of glasses and all the time in the world.

If only each book could stream a feed into my mind, a channel direct to my sponge brain to soak it all up. The things I would know!

It would be just like R.S.S. for your head.

-posted by Nobius 12:27 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment