Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, July 23, 2004


Nobius Radio On

"I gave my life away. There's nothing left to say." --Seether

"These weeds are grown where the sun once shown. And I can feel it. This space between us." --Life of Agony

"I'd love to love the world again. For the very first time." --Nobius Black


It's scary what wavelengths we all share. If you read the link, you'll see Warren is going to try a cool experiment with Internet Radio. I'm quite enamored with it myself and in coming months plan to do a similar experiment. Though I can't afford to do my own station (Damn, I wish I did!) I will be doing my own audiozine and idea garnered from Don of APA Centauri.

I mentioned it a few weeks ago in a post, and thanks to those who responded. I'm saving my pennies, and something along the lines of Sound Forge will do it for me. Earlier versions of the product are going for less than 70.00 at Best Buy.

My upcoming creation Nobius Radio (naturally, what else would I call it?) will be a collection of music (mostly rarities and my favorites), spoken word pieces, and (if I can learn how to do it) custom tracks. I'll try go keep my blabbing to a minimum...nobody likes long winded shit. In Warren's link above he mentions he wants to recreate the feeling of messing around with the radio dials late at night. More or less that's what I'm thinking of for Nobius Radio only mine would be more like finding the secret frequency to the sound track of hell and tortured minds....a horror film in sound.

Got two great new CD's for my birthday that I'll detail more on later. Run for Cover by Pro-Pain is a kick ass album of metal and punk cover tunes Pro-Pain style. Songs covered include tracks by Slayer, Life of Agony and Sepultura. Dislaimer II is the re-release of Seether's debut CD with additional tracks and a DVD of videos and bonus material. Disclaimer is a fusion of metal, punk, and alternative that moves from melodic streams to hard core grind many times through the same song. If you haven't heard Seether check 'em out...the future belongs to them.

If you know anyone experimenting in creating their own Pirate Radio, Audiozines, or Internet Radio stations I'd love to talk to them. Please pass along to them: Nobius wants to hear what they've got.

And I can hear it now. Very soon. Nobius radio will be on. Music will never be the same again.

-posted by Nobius 1:10 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment